Taking its cue from modern design, the Douglas Wall Recliner is a major update on the style front. Its streamlined silhouette is emphasized by angular padded arms and a tall back with distinctive lower back pulls and exposed wings. Detailed stitching accents Douglas structured shape, while the ultra-plush chaise seat and legrest shows off its soft side. Simply use the convenient handle on the outside arm to raise the legrest for reading, relaxing or watching TV. Best of all, you can place this recliner mere inches from a wall.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Updated, modern style
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Chair back can recline independently, without activating the legrest
- Adjust the legrest with the convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Structured, angled arms
- Padded outside arms
- Arm pads wrap up from the bottom, over the arm post, to the seat
- Ultra-plush chaise seat and legrest
- Tall pillow back provides excellent head support
- Lower back pulls with vertical and horizontal seams
- Handsome top-stitching details
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||38W x 41.5D x 42.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.