Part of our Urban Attitudes® collection, our Ferndale ottoman features understated style and unlimited possibilities. Pair with our matching Ferndale Reclining Chair or mix things up. Designed to complement any décor, this versatile ottoman is also completely customizable. Create a look all your own with playful prints and pops of color designed to be mixed and matched. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Designed to match the Ferndale Reclining ChairPart of our Urban Attitudes collectionWelt trimTapered wood legsThe perfect finishing touchHigh grade foam cushion maintains its comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 22.0"Body Height: 18.0"Body Width: 25.0"
- Designed to match the Ferndale Reclining Chair
- Part of our Urban Attitudes collection
- Welt trim
- Tapered wood legs
- The perfect finishing touch
- High grade foam cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.