With its curved, stitched back and pillow padded arms, the Lancer power reclining sofa will look great with any décor. At the touch of a button, go from upright to fully reclined, as powered backs and legrests move together to your preferred position. Built-in USB ports keep you connected, while our Go Wireless battery pack upgrade lets you recline anywhere in a room, no electrical outlet needed. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Dual power reclinersGenerously sized seating for three2 outside-mounted controllers with USB power your smartphone or tabletSingle-needle topstitching on seat and armsThe ultimate in reclining comfortDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 40.0"Body Height: 43.5"Body Width: 87.0"
- Dual power recliners
- Generously sized seating for three
- 2 outside-mounted controllers with USB power your smartphone or tablet
- Single-needle topstitching on seat and arms
- The ultimate in reclining comfort
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.