With a generously sized design that accommodates up to 350 lbs, this ergonomic Big & Tall office chair features a zone-based cushioning system that provides the support and cushioning you need to get through your day in exceptional comfort. Trust La-Z-Boy to provide generous seating and exceptional support with the La-Z-Boy Big and Tall Edmonton Executive Office Chair. Able to support up to 350 pounds, this spacious and sturdy ergonomic office chair is constructed with a thick plywood core, reinforced back bar, and heavy-duty casters for reliable and long-lasting durability. It has Comfort Core Plus memory foam cushions-an advanced layering system that offers targeted support. The strategically placed plush body pillows and padded headrest combine to provide neck support and minimize pressure points, helping you feel more rested after long days at work. The ergonomic chair is fully adjustable for a personalized fit, including height, tilt, and recline adjustments for optimized body alignment. Rich black bonded leather and hand-sculpted wooden arms create an elegant addition to any office, home, or entertainment space.
- Premium high back Big and Tall Executive Office Chair with industrial components.
- Comfortable Memory Foam topped seat core provides an optimal mix of firmness & cushioning.
- Thick seat cushions will give your back contoured lumbar support
- Brown upholstered bonded leather is complemented by classic solid wood arms and base
- Ergonomic control levers let you customize your preferred sit position and provide height and tilt adjustments for improved body alignment
- An ideal big and tall desk chair for Working, Gaming or just Relaxing in all day comfort
- Some assembly required
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||28.5W x 32.75D x 45.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.