Taking its cue from modern design, the Douglas Reclining Loveseat is a major update on the style front. Its streamlined silhouette is emphasized by angular padded arms and a tall back with distinctive lower back pulls and exposed wings. Detailed stitching accents Douglas structured shape, while ultra-plush chaise seats and legrests show off its soft side. Convenient latch releases on the outside arms allow you to easily adjust the left and right backs and legrests for personalized reclining comfort, or recline without raising the legrests.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Updated, modern style
- Reclines easily with dual side latch releases
- Both seats can recline independently, with or without raising the legrests
- Structured, angled arms
- Padded outside arms
- Arm pads wrap up from the bottom, over the arm post, to the seat
- Ultra-plush chaise seats and legrests
- Tall pillow back provides excellent head support
- Lower back pulls with vertical and horizontal seams
- Handsome topstitching details
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||62W x 39D x 42.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.