Turn any room into a cozy guest room with the Amanda Twin Sleep Chair. This versatile chair is a master of multitasking, with comfortable seating plus a concealed Twin size Supreme ComfortTM quilted innerspring mattress measuring 5.5 thick. Amanda s clean, simple design features rolled arms, crisp welt trim and decorative wood legs that make it a perfect fit for a casual room. A patented ComfortCore® seat cushion provides optimum support for a long or short sit. Includes one 20 accent pillows.
To optimize appearance, fluff cushions and pillows often to retain shape. Rotate cushions for even wear. Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Stylish and versatile Twin size sleeper
- Turns a small room into a cozy guest room
- Casual, understated design blends with existing pieces
- Patented ComfortCore® seat cushion
- Solid foam back cushion presents a clean, sophisticated appearance
- Rolled arms
- Welt trim
- Decorative wood legs
- Includes one 20 accent pillow
- Includes standard Supreme ComfortTM quilted innerspring mattress
- Twin mattress dimensions 71.5 L x 32 W x 5.5 H
- Recommended Twin sheet size 66 x 96 (approx.)
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||51W x 38D x 37H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.