Laurel loves to welcome with an eclectic look and relaxed personality. Button details, gently rolled arms and tapered wood legs add to its uniqueness. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Unique, sophisticated styleDecorative wood legsIncludes two 18" stylish accent pillowsWelt trimDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention/li> High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance/li> Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading/li> Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)/li> Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty/li> Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 38.0"Body Height: 39.0"Body Width: 80.0
- Unique, sophisticated style
- Decorative wood legs
- Includes two 18" stylish accent pillows
- Welt trim
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||80W x 38D x 39H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.