The La-Z-Boy Ginger Cuddler caters to dogs with two different sleep styles. Dogs who sleep in The Sprawl position are confident and secure with themselves and their environment and tend to have independent personalities. These types of sleepers sleep well on pillows, sofas, and loungers. The Donut is the most common sleeping position as it conserves body heat. Dogs who sleep in The Donut position usually have protective and reserved personalities and sleep well on any bed - especially cuddlers and loungers with walls to help keep body heat locked in.
Remove outer cover and machine wash separately with mild detergent, no bleach, in cold water, gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat.
Spot clean using only mild water-free solvent or dry-cleaning products.
*Not intended for use by children. Pets can chew items unexpectedly. Remove bed immediately if torn or damaged. Seek veterinary attention if ANY materials get ingested.
- Sleep surface filled with La-Z-Boy's® exclusive Comfort Signature Blend™, an optimal mix of conventional orthopedic & memory gel foam that supports your pet's pressure points & joints
- For additional support, bolsters are filled with La-Z-Boy's premium Comfort Select™ fill with Never-Flat properties that provides support for your pet's head & neck
- Sized perfectly for cats & small to medium sized dogs who like to curl up while they sleep
- High walls make pets feel safe & secure while they sleep
- Covered in quality, human-grade upholstery for durability and maximum comfort
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
|8W x 22D x 22H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.