Pamper your pooch with a La-Z-Boy® Solana Lounger for pets. This La-Z-Boy chaise styled lounger is crafted with furniture grade materials including a solid wood base and feet. Covered in La-Z-Boy's exclusive human-grade upholstery textured chenille fabric that helps conceal pet fur and wear and tear. The La-Z-Boy Solana Lounger is great for pets that tend to sprawl out during sleep but still like the option of having a bolster support for their head and neck. The tufted design on the bolster and nail head detailing fits today s trends in human furniture and adds a touch of class to your home. Sitting a few inches off the ground, pets can easily hop onto the Lounger and are protected from hot or cold floors.
Remove outer cover and machine wash separately with mild detergent, no bleach, in cold water, gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat.
Spot clean using only mild water-free solvent or dry-cleaning products.
*Not intended for use by children. Pets can chew items unexpectedly. Remove bed immediately if torn or damaged. Seek veterinary attention if ANY materials get ingested.
- Great for pets that tend to sprawl but still like the option of having a bolster support for head and neck
- Fits today s home décor perfectly in sophisticated styling, fabric and detail!
- Tufted design on bolster and nail head detailing fit today s trends in human furniture
- La-Z-Boy exclusive human-grade upholstery fabric in luxurious textured chenille that help conceal pet fur and wear and tear
- Crafted with furniture grade materials including solid wood bases and feet and furniture webbing for maximum support
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||20W x 40D x 18H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.