Give your pet the ultimate in comfort with La-Z-Boy's® premium Newton Sofa designed just for pets. This chestfield styled sofa is perfect for pets that like to sprawl out or curl up during sleep and is crafted with furniture grade materials including a solid wood base and feet, and covered in La-Z-Boy's exclusive human-grade upholstery, textured chenille that helps conceal pet fur and wear and tear. Sitting a few inches off the ground, pets can easily hop on and off the sofa and are protected from hot or cold floors while they sleep. The bolsters on three sides provides additional support for your pets head and neck. Give your pet their own space while adding a touch of class to your home with La-Z-Boy's Newton Sofa for pets.
Remove outer cover and machine wash separately with mild detergent, no bleach, in cold water, gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat.
Spot clean using only mild water-free solvent or dry-cleaning products.
*Not intended for use by children. Pets can chew items unexpectedly. Remove bed immediately if torn or damaged. Seek veterinary attention if ANY materials get ingested.
- Now pets can have a furniture piece all of their own! Great for pets who curl up, sprawl or prefer the support of a bolster
- Fits today s home décor perfectly in sophisticated styling, fabric and detail!
- La-Z-Boy exclusive human-grade upholstery fabric in luxurious textured chenille that help conceal pet fur and wear and tear
- Removable, washable cushion for easy cleaning!
- Crafted with furniture grade materials including solid wood bases and feel
- Tufted design on bolster and nail head detailing fit today s trends in human furniture
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||27W x 40D x 16H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.