The La-Z-Boys® Bartlett Sofa is a contemporary styled sofa designed just for pets. Crafted with furniture grade materials including a solid wood base and feet, and covered in La-Z-Boy's exclusive human-grade upholstery, textured linen that helps conceal pet fur and wear and tear. La-Z-Boy's Bartlett Sofa is great for pets that tend to sprawl out or curl up while the bolsters provide additional head and neck support giving your pet a comfortable place to relax. Sitting just a few inches off the ground, pets can easily hop on or off the sofa and are protected from hot or cold floors while they sleep. The natural color palette and stylish design adds a touch of class to your home and gives your pet their own dedicated space to relax.
Remove outer cover and machine wash separately with mild detergent, no bleach, in cold water, gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat.
Spot clean using only mild water-free solvent or dry-cleaning products.
*Not intended for use by children. Pets can chew items unexpectedly. Remove bed immediately if torn or damaged. Seek veterinary attention if ANY materials get ingested.
- Great for pets that tend to sprawl or curl but still like the option of having a bolster support for head and neck
- A small rendition of today's modern and transitional home décor styles. Neutral color palette complements a multitude of fashion options
- La-Z-Boy exclusive human-grade upholstery fabric in a textured weave helps conceal pet fur and wear and tear
- Pocket on the back of the sofa for storage of dog toys, etc.
- Removable, washable cushion for easy cleaning!
- Crafted with furniture grade materials including solid wood bases and feet and furniture webbing for maximum support
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||40W x 24D x 15H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.