Look closely at the Makenna duo® Reclining Sofa and you'll find this sophisticated piece has the unexpected power to recline. Part of our award-winning duo® series, Makenna is cleanly tailored, with padded outer arms, a padded outer back and decorative wood legs. Its track arms feature welt trim and a slight dip. On the outside arms, dual controllers let you recline and raise the legrests with ease. Built-in USB ports charge your devices. And, the patented ComfortCore® cushions provide optimum support for reading, relaxing or watching TV. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades. Includes two 18" accent pillows.
Versatile power reclining sofaThin flared arms and narrow tapered legs save spaceClean and simple design blends with a variety of looksAward-winning designThe style of a stationary sofa with the unexpected power to reclineSide-mounted controls let you recline at the touch of a buttonBuilt-in USB ports charge your phones or tabletsPatented ComfortCore® cushionsIncludes two 18" accent pillowsCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and finishesPlugs into an AC outlet or runs on an optional battery packSpecifications:
Body Depth: 38.0"Body Height: 38.5"Body Width: 77.0"
- Versatile power reclining sofa
- Thin flared arms and narrow tapered legs save space
- Clean and simple design blends with a variety of looks
- Award-winning design
- The style of a stationary sofa with the unexpected power to recline
- Side-mounted controls let you recline at the touch of a button
- Built-in USB ports charge your phones or tablets
- Patented ComfortCore® cushions
- Includes two 18" accent pillows
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and finishes
- Plugs into an AC outlet or runs on an optional battery pack
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.